COPYRIGHT

All resources offered by this blogsite are shared by the authors themselves. Some of them were rewritten with permission and some were collected throughout the internet and exchanged between peers for personal study. Use of any resources offered for commercial purposes is prohibited. Otherwise you need to responsible for any consequences produced! Any profitable behavior of utilizing the resources downloaded from this site is condemned and disdained sternly.

Some of the resources, and data here were shared by the authors freely and we don't have all the capacity to know, if the components, materials inside the scenes were copyright protected. If you feel some resources have infringed your copyright, please contact us. We will delete them as quickly as possible. We won't bear any legal responsibility for the resources. Thanks.

Custom Search

Custom Search

Welcome to SketchUp, Vray and other Resources

Everyone is capable of learning. Learning is part of life. It is a social process of living and bringing everyone to share their inherited resources and discoveries. All of us can influence the life of others through sharing and caring. It is our belief that everyone should be a lifelong learner.

I am putting very important visualization resources and series: tutorials, tips, tricks, VRAY materials and settings, and mini-the-making (MTM) processes.

Yours,

Nomeradona

Saturday 17 November 2012

Visopt Series #14 by Virgo Oktaviano

One of the best in the field of Vray SketchUp is of course Virgo Oktaviano. We are glad to announce that Virgo is sharing his Exterior visopt with his latest Fansworth render. Download it HERE.



21 comments:

  1. I really liked these trees and grass will be that you would like me to email my thanks and congratulations email and jaum_lemos@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked these trees and grass if u can send it to me i will be very thankful
      rubaarch1991@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I really love trees and grass as well... Can you also send me these trees and grass?? I will be truly appreciated! columbiauniv13@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. same here, i will appreciate so much if you can help me with the trees and the grass, thank you in advice.
    hdavid_185@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it ... !

    ktscuong1703@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really the grass and trees are really wonderful...........So I would like to request you if you could please send me a copy of the grass................toranpandit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sinceramente muy linda la imagen, sera que me podria facilitar los arborles... hugmonges19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me the grass and trees too incikahmadfaizal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please send me the grass and trees too isis_prin@hotmail.com

      Delete
  7. please send me the grass and trees too arq.carlosgs@gmail.com ty

    ReplyDelete
  8. trees and grass look good. Will be thankful if you could send me those. Please email me chalkh94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me sir the grass and trees thanks adrocarevilo1986@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. discule la molestia me enviaria esos arboles por favor yorkstiven@hotmail.com me serian de mucha utilidad gracias

    ReplyDelete
  11. INCREIBLE!! PODRIA AYUDARME CON UNA COPIA DE LA HIERBA Y ARBOLES !!! aragan20-06@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. would anyone be able to email me the grass and trees? thanks. jaker09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. would anyone be able to email me the grass and trees? thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! omarq.mx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can anyone send me this grass and trees(skp) please? Thanks a lot of(sorry my bad english).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooow! This work is long ago but as a new comer, it got my hat off! Please if anyone has the trees and the grass, kindly forward it to me. arc.lawal@gmail.com thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. POR FAVOR ALGUIEN ME PUEDE ENVIAR ESOS ARBOLES Y ESA HIERBA? ME ENCANTA
    BERTICO_L15@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like this work.. i would like have those vegetation.. thanks a lot :) marcebox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete