COPYRIGHT

All resources offered by this blogsite are shared by the authors themselves. Some of them were rewritten with permission and some were collected throughout the internet and exchanged between peers for personal study. Use of any resources offered for commercial purposes is prohibited. Otherwise you need to responsible for any consequences produced! Any profitable behavior of utilizing the resources downloaded from this site is condemned and disdained sternly.

Some of the resources, and data here were shared by the authors freely and we don't have all the capacity to know, if the components, materials inside the scenes were copyright protected. If you feel some resources have infringed your copyright, please contact us. We will delete them as quickly as possible. We won't bear any legal responsibility for the resources. Thanks.

Custom Search

Custom Search

Welcome to SketchUp, Vray and other Resources

Everyone is capable of learning. Learning is part of life. It is a social process of living and bringing everyone to share their inherited resources and discoveries. All of us can influence the life of others through sharing and caring. It is our belief that everyone should be a lifelong learner.

I am putting very important visualization resources and series: tutorials, tips, tricks, VRAY materials and settings, and mini-the-making (MTM) processes.

Yours,

Nomeradona

Thursday 2 June 2011

Featured Visualizer: Zernan Suarez


Some of us can still recognize these excellent images done in Vray SketchUp. Who could believe that most of these works were done with the old VraySU 1.05.33.Well, the man behind them is Zernan Suarez, aka "Zdesign". Zernan is one of the famous visualizer at www.cgpinoy.org using Google SketchUp and VraySU. I myself is a fan and  follower of  this man. I love the way he creates his scene with dramatic lighting. Zernan's is also a generous and regular contributor of excellent tutorials when it comes to visualization. 

Let us hear more from Zernan in this mini interview.







Q.Please tell us a bit about yourself.

A. I am Zernan Suarez, my friends call me “Z”. I use “Zdesign” as my username in most of online organization like cgpinoy. I am a Civil Engineering graduate. Unfortunately, I didn’t focus in engineering works. I worked in Jag Jeans Company in the Philippines as a Store Planner/Designer from year 1992 – 2003.

It was year 2004, when I decided to expand my horizon by joining a design company outside the country. At present, I work as an Interior Designer/Visualizer in one of the award winning company here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Q. Tell us about SketchUp, How did you start with this software? Did you use any other modeling programs before?

At first, I used Autocad in 3d modeling, and Coreldraw for my 2d presentations.  I started using SketchUp way back in year 2008, when I joined my current company, were they used 3dmax software for 3d and rendering presentations. I introduced to my boss Google SketchUp- a software that able to produce quick sketchy concepts and multi-interior views using the scene buttons. I found that most of our clients prefer to see instantly  initial concepts, and interior space set-ups without compromising the final concept/ideas produced by 3dmax. From then on, I started exploring further Google SketchUp and Vray by visiting forum websites like asgvis.com and cgpinoy.org. Through the vast tutorials and resources in these sites, together with the help of the community, I had developed my skills in producing 3d models and photo-realistic images using Vray SketchUp. In my personal opinion, SketchUp is a powerful weapon/tool for making preliminary design solutions because designers can interact and modify their concepts, in real time, during presentations.

Q. Please tell us briefly your workflow with  SketchUp.

A. I would like to breakdown my own methodology in visualization and how I incorporate Sketchup and Vray for SketchUp:
  • Pencil / Manual sketch draft
  • Space Planning / Circulation
  • Volume set up / Modeling / Detail
  • Shade and Shadow Setting
  • Camera Views set up
  • Rough test render
  • Lighting arrangement
  • Color / Texture / Atmosphere
  • Others / Accessories / Entourage
  • Final touch / Render

Q. What or who inspires you?

A. I am inspired by Zaha Hadid’s form and structure and the minimalist touch of Tadao Ando’s projects. I admire particular work with a simple touch of design, whether it is monochrome, plain texture or simple straight line…it impresses me on how to express art in a nice way.

Q. Any advise to those who are new with visualization.

A. “Patience is a Virtue.” For beginners, never stop practicing. We have a saying “practice makes you perfect”. Honestly, any well known artist/designer/visualizer’s work has been influenced and inspired by another artist, and all of them had started from the scratch.  Finally, try to make your own style/statement as much as possible for this will create your visual identity.

Thank you Zernan!

Below are some of the work of Zernan Suarez. If you want to see more of his work, visit his BLOGSITE and follow him.






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi!..
    Greetings everyone, my name Angel of Jakarta. during my
    visiting this website, I found a lot of useful articles, which indeed I was looking earlier. Thanks admin, and everything."
    Ejurnalism

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of New Year, Scot's practice Hogmanay which essentially manner the remaining day of the complete year. During the Protestant Reformation length, the Scots weren't allowed to rejoice Christmas as it was too Catholic.cheap kilts On that day they needed to go to paintings and to make up they absolutely celebrated it on the day the 12 months ended. Due to this, it grew to end up plenty bigger than Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. psn code generator no human verification or survey
    Looking at the debate free of fee restraints, a special picture emerges. The removal of budgetary factors leaves us unfastened us remember the very today's portraits playing cards and in this example, the video games console has several reasons why it can not compete with excessive give up PC pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. apex legends hacks pcElectronic Arts have upped their sport over the last several years, breaking out of their proverbial expert sports franchise cage and publishing a chain of high profile, underrated fabric that has only served to bolster their marketplace percentage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our kitchen drawers and cabinets are equipped with pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. But will we really want ten one-of-a-kind pans, casserole dishes, and roasting tins while one little bit of kit may want to do? https://www.elevanbest.com

    ReplyDelete